46 Ways!!
As one door closes, another opens...


Be Encouraged!!!


Hiya!! I feel sad to say that my career as a designer at La Senza is coming to an end :(. I just found out this               week, that La Senza, will most likely go into administration... :( 
All that hard work!! I shall not panic!!! I tell myself , but walk in FAITH!! I look deep within and begin to appreciate all the gifts & talents that I have.Through the chaos in Head office, I've been still and listened..it's time!!! it's the right time to start my creative projects. (I'll let you know more about the projects...the Visions another time). If your experiencing being made redundant, or going through a career 'shift' don't panic!! Just look within, keep still & calm, hold onto your passions and walk in Faith.
As one door closes, another will surely open. 

Be encourage & inspired -x- 

Click on link to - 46 ways to start a business- 


No comments:

Post a Comment