TAKE COURAGE!!!
in 2012

Twice!!! I've seen this metaphor.
Twice!!! I've smiled. 
Twice!!! I've questioned.

I just had to blog this!!

View from New Cross Train Station


What does this metaphor mean to you?


I just keep missing my chance to take a shot of this metaphor stamped on the front of this pub in New Cross. By the time I'm rummaging through my bag to find my camera (which i've left on my dresser again...smh) the train has moved off, (thanks to google) I managed to find it!!!

'Take Courage' What a powerful metaphor. I do ask myself, why don't we (society) take chances anymore? Take chances in what life has to offer us... 


Everyday we have a chance to pour greatness into someone's life, (it doesn't have to be money all the time) whether it be a kind word, a hug or even a smile. We have so much access to change another's opportunity (ies). Building new solid friendships, supporting others,  teaching learnt skills to another, taking a chance with love & trust, freedom to visit countries & learn new cultures...Why do we always have our [safe mode button] switched on? The safe mode button of 'I aint getting rejected'...'I just can't be asked'. Come on!!!


There is so much potential in us  (You!! & Me!!) to do great things for our society...are nation (This lifetime). 
There is sooooo much out there to learn. An adventure waiting to be seen.

Lets find some courage, inner-strength and a scoop of faith. It's time to look deep within; pour out (give)  and make what you've dreamt...your desires possible ;)


Taking Courage is a performance in action. Yes/No? I say Yeseree!
What does this metaphor mean to you?
(Please comment below)


Ta's -x-


Be inspired.





No comments:

Post a Comment